100 ml = 216.67 €
Mode of action
Ceres is a cosmetic product with immediate effect. The serum acts as an elastic grid on the affected skin areas and extends this area mechanically. In this manner, wrinkles, crow’s feet and bags under the eyes become almost completely invisible. The active components are not absorbed by the skin. The elastic grid conceals wrinkles, dark circles and crow's feet for up to 12 hours, and the skin can breathe through the transparent structure of the serum.
1. Shake well before each application (at least 15 seconds).
2. Apply the serum only on well-cleaned and dry skin.
3. Apply a thin layer of the serum and spread it evenly with tapping movements, assuming a neutral facial expression. Maintain the relaxed facial expression for about two minutes until the serum has dried completely.
4. Remove product residues with a damp cotton swab.
The effect is visible IMMEDIATELY.
The effect lasts up to 12 hours, depending on external factors. The application can be repeated after this time. Before re-applying the serum, we recommend to clean the area thoroughly and gently, and rinse with warm water.
The amount needed for one application is very individual and can be achieved in small steps, starting with a small dose, and increasing it step by step until the desired effect is reached. Please do not forget to clean the affected areas thoroughly and gently before each new application. Please take a break of 30 minutes after 2-3 attempts, since the skin around the eyes is very delicate and can get irritated even when rubbed during the cleaning.
Ceres has not been tested on animals. All ingredients are used in commercial cosmetics and personal care products. Defense contains following ingredients:
- Distilled water
- Ethylhexylglycerin: humectant with a broad antimicrobial spectrum
- Phenoxyethanol: has preservative properties, approved as a preservative for natural cosmetics
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose: also known as E 466, is widely used in the food industry as thickener.
- Sodium Silicates: stabilizes the pH value
- Propylene glycol: humectant component
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate: is used in cosmetics as a stabilizer (increases or decreases the viscosity = flowability).
In case of doubt, you are welcome to learn about the safety of the ingredients through the known Internet search engines.
Ceres falls in the category of decorative cosmetics (such as e.g. lipstick), and is considered safe for use. However, the use of Ceres may not be advised for sensitive skin. We recommend to test Ceres on a small area of skin before application.