100 ml = 298.33 €
1. Mix well the content of the sample with a thin stick (e.g. a toothpick).
2. Apply the serum only on well-cleaned and dry skin.
3. Apply a thin layer of the serum and spread it evenly with tapping movements, assuming a neutral facial expression. Maintain the relaxed facial expression for about two minutes until the serum has dried completely.
4. Remove product residues with a damp cotton swab.
The effect is visible IMMEDIATELY.
The effect lasts up to 12 hours, depending on external factors. The application can be repeated after this time. Before re-applying the serum, we recommend to clean the area thoroughly and gently, and rinse with warm water.
Ceres has not been tested on animals. All ingredients are used in commercial cosmetics and personal care products. Defense contains following ingredients:
- Distilled water
- Ethylhexylglycerin: humectant with a broad antimicrobial spectrum
- Phenoxyethanol: has preservative properties, approved as a preservative for natural cosmetics
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose: also known as E 466, is widely used in the food industry as thickener.
- Sodium Silicates: stabilizes the pH value
- Propylene glycol: humectant component
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate: is used in cosmetics as a stabilizer (increases or decreases the viscosity = flowability).
In case of doubt, you are welcome to learn about the safety of the ingredients through the known Internet search engines.
Ceres falls in the category of decorative cosmetics (such as e.g. lipstick), and is considered safe for use. However, the use of Ceres may not be advised for sensitive skin. We recommend to test Defense on a small area of skin before application.